- 15 Beiyuan Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Quality of steel radiator and installation steps
发表时间：2019-10-21 Source: Release time: 2019-10-21
Steel radiators have been welcomed by everyone for a long time. The main reason is their quality and heating effect. So what is the relevant performance to guarantee? Let's take a look with Beijing radiators below:
First, the relevant technology to ensure quality
1. Plastic spraying process
Steel radiator spraying is carried out in a fully enclosed independent dust-free plastic spraying workshop. The assembly line spraying equipment sprays the spray gun uniformly and the baking temperature is stable. The manual manual spraying makes the radiator spray plastic without dead spots, making the surface of the steel radiator smooth and flawless. .
Using argon arc welding technology, the penetration of the weld is consistent, and there is no exposed weld. The whole film head is integrally formed, 360 ° circular seam welding, one side is welded, and both sides are formed.
3. Repeated pressing to ensure no leakage
In order to ensure zero defects of the product, the pressure is 2.0Mpa after strict pressure test. After repeated damage tests, there is no leak.
The inner wall of the steel radiator adopts sky blue water-based nano anti-corrosion and double-layer anti-corrosion, which effectively prevents water quality and air from corroding the inner wall of the radiator, making the radiator durable.
The steel radiator is manually and carefully polished with high-quality sandpaper without damaging the substrate, which greatly extends the life of the radiator.
Steel can be divided into high carbon steel and low carbon steel according to the carbon content. The mechanical properties and corrosion resistance of low carbon steel are better than high carbon steel. The steel radiator produced by Beijing Radiator uses high-quality cold-rolled low-carbon steel, with high steel density and strong flexibility. The materials are all certified by quality inspection.
1. Slot the ground or wall. In order to bury exposed pipelines, the construction team must make grooves in the walls and the ground. The depth or width of the grooves requires special installers to gather and actually handle them.
2. Lay pipelines and protect card slots. The branch pipe is slotted and laid according to the location of the previous heat sink. According to customer requirements, a steel groove can be laid on the branch pipe to protect the pipeline, and the system is closed with water to suppress the pressure.
3. Install the manifold. The water separator and water collector are water flow distribution and collection devices combined by the water separator and the water collector. The installation of the water separator should be kept horizontal and wiped clean after installation.
4. Perform a pressure test on the radiator system. This is a very important step in the installation of the radiator. The specific operation is to close the main connection valve and open the radiator inlet valve to test with a pressure test device. The experimental pressure should be 1.5 times the normal use pressure and not less than the entire community. The test pressure of the pipe network was qualified without leakage for 3-5 minutes.
5. According to the renovation progress. The heat sink construction is carried out in synchronization with the hydropower construction, so as not to affect the construction progress.
6. Install the radiator. Place the radiator smoothly, connect the valve connector with the water inlet and outlet valve, use a spirit level to measure whether the radiator is straight, and whether the pipe installation meets the requirements, and then use a pipe wrench to tighten and tighten the connector.
7. Install a hanging fireplace. The horizontal distance between the wall-hung boiler and the gas meter and gas stove should be greater than 300㎜. There should be no electric power lines and electrical equipment above the wall-hung stove. The clear distance between the wall-hung stove and the electrical equipment should be greater than 300㎜. Other volatile dangerous goods. When installing, incline the flue downward 2 ° or 3 ° to prevent condensed water from entering the wall-hung boiler.
8. The customer checks and accepts the entire radiator system. Usually during the replacement construction, the worker will reserve a valve on the pipeline. After installation, a stamping test should be performed to prove that there is no running, and the acceptance can be completed in the place where there is a drop, drip, or leak.
9. The installation of the radiator system is completed. The entire radiator installation steps are completed, and the user can smoothly enter the use phase.
The above is the relevant content introduced by Beijing Radiator for everyone, I hope it can be helpful to everyone!
- 2019-12-27 What group is suitable for central heating installation radiator?
- 2019-12-13 Radiator installation takes priority over two standards
- 2019-12-05 How to install and use the bathroom heating
- 2019-10-28 Related features of copper-aluminum composite radiator
- 2019-10-21 Quality of steel radiator and installation steps
- 2019-10-11 The mysterious device on the radiator-the backflow slot
- 2019-09-25 4 misunderstandings to avoid when using radiators
- 2019-09-11 Process and product characteristics of copper-aluminum composite radiator
- 2019-08-29 What to pay attention to in the installation of radiators
- 2019-08-15 Beijing radiator manufacturer details the heat pipe heat dissipation characteristics of copper and aluminum radiators