- 15 Beiyuan Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Corrosion of radiators
发表时间：2019-11-13 Source: Release time: 2019-11-13
Beijing radiator manufacturers introduce that the mechanism of metal corrosion can be divided into chemical corrosion and electrochemical corrosion.
Chemical corrosion of metals is the result of chemical reactions of metals in dry gases (such as oxygen, chlorine, hydrogen sulfide, etc.) and non-electrolyte solutions. Chemical reactions cause corrosion, and no current is generated during the corrosion process. Chemical corrosion of metals occurs only under certain conditions and is not universal. For example: metal oxidation M + O → MO.
2. Electrochemical corrosion
Corrosion caused by the electrochemical reaction between metal and medium. During the corrosion process, there are anode and cathode regions. Current can flow through the metal through a certain distance, such as metal in various dielectric solutions (such as seawater, acid, alkali, salt solution). , Humid atmosphere, etc.). In general, electrochemical corrosion is mainly micro battery corrosion and concentration battery corrosion.
Beijing radiator manufacturer introduction: Copper aluminum radiator has good corrosion resistance. The heat medium has no alkalization and oxidation phenomenon through contact with the copper tube, and has strong anti-corrosion performance. Compared with other radiator types, it is safe to use and rarely causes water leakage.
Good heat dissipation performance. Copper and aluminum are excellent conductors of heat, with large heat dissipation coefficient and small thermal resistance. The copper and aluminum are closely combined, and the heat dissipation is efficient and stable. The convection-based heat dissipation method is more comfortable than other equipment heating, and does not cause high temperatures. Baking and strong hot air. Decorative.
The copper-aluminum composite radiator has a beautiful and fashionable appearance and has strong decorative functions, which can add color to the home. Wide range of applications. Copper-aluminum composite radiator can be applied to residential, apartment, school, office building and other places. Now there are many styles and colors on the market, which can be installed and used regardless of self-heating and central heating.
This is the relevant content introduced by Beijing radiator manufacturers. I hope everyone can understand it. For more related content, please pay attention to our website!
- 2019-12-16 Heat sink maintenance expertise for steel, aluminum, and aluminum radiators
- 2019-11-26 Correlation between the appearance of the radiator and the actual heating effect
- 2019-11-19 Relevant precautions for use and repair of household radiators
- 2019-11-13 Corrosion of radiators
- 2019-10-19 When winter is coming, should you choose a radiator or underfloor heating?
- 2019-10-16 Five issues related to radiators
- 2019-10-09 Reasonable installation time of the radiator and how to choose when there are elderly people in the home
- 2019-09-27 Three things to pay attention to when disassembling radiators
- 2019-09-21 Five characteristics and performance of steel radiator
- 2019-09-09 Cooling method of copper-aluminum composite heat sink